Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More School.



Been real busy recently. Right now I'm in the middle of Wintermester (a 10 day semester), and boy is it a jumble of information thrown at you all at once! The class is Government I, an interesting subject, but anything can prove to be difficult in such a small amount of time. The good thing is I only have 3 tests, one of which I took this morning. Being in class this many hours at a time is hard, but my professor's strange and interesting teaching style - and personality - make it quite fun. :)

5 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I've never heard of a Wintermester. But, of course, I'm not experienced with college......yet. :D

 
At January 06, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Eww school in the winter! But I think it is a good idea to get Government out of the way quickly. I was wishing last semester that I didn't have to deal with it! I hope you do well and don't lose your mind!

 
At January 08, 2006 5:01 AM, Blogger Laura Kathryn said...

GREAT picture Ems!

 
At January 09, 2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me likes the picture! :) Nice...

 
At January 10, 2006 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could say that doing school in the winter is better then being outside in the cold all day long. :D Just an optimistic thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home